The Jumbo Book of Music
Beat out a trash-can rhythm, bang on a water-cooler bass drum or blast a tune from a rubber-hose bugle! This Jumbo Book has instructions on how to make and play instruments from all over the world. From creating a thumb piano to playing a didgeridoo, the activities in the book are fun and easy. Kids learn about different musical styles and make music on their own or together without needing technical musical knowledge.
• play music from around the world
• make over 50 unique instruments
• compose their own songs
• create a One Kid Band
• experiment with beats and harmonies
• try a cappella and cool body jive
• throw an African rhythm party
A companion CD is also available.